Representation in Court or before a Tribunal

I represent clients in civil cases in the High Court - Business and Property Courts - in London, at the Upper Tribunal - Lands Chamber, and in the First-tier Tribunal - Property Chamber (Land Registration) and County Court throughout southern England, as well as on appeals in the Upper Tribunal - Chancery, Court of Appeal (Civil Division), and Supreme Court.

If you would like me to represent you in court at a trial or other hearing or before a tribunal, in a business or freehold property matter (such as a case involving rights of way, adverse possession, or restrictive covenants) send me an email attaching the Notice of Hearing giving the hearing dates, and give a short explanation of what the case is about, and I will explain what further information I will need in order for a quote to be given. 

John Antell Barrister

This page was lasted updated in May 2018Disclaimer