Use the procedure below to rename digital photographs on your Android tablet or phone with the date each photograph was taken.
2. Start Bulk Rename Wizard
3. Press Create Rename Task, then Add rename criterion, then Insert characters
4. Type in the characters Photo with three spaces at the beginning and one at the end, and select Insert at... Begin of name
5. Press OK , then Next.
6.Type in a task name of Step 1 and press Finish
7. Press Create Rename Task, then Add rename criterion, then Insert date and time
8. Select Date & time to use... JPEG EXIF Tag, and untick Use file modified date
9. Select Insert at... Begin of Name and select Date & time format... yyyy-MM-dd.
10 Press OK , then Next.
11.Type in a task name of Step 2 and press Finish
12. Press Create Rename Task, then Add rename criterion, then Insert characters
13. Type in ]
14. Select Insert at... End of Name
15. Press OK , then Next.
16.Type in a task name of Step 3 and press Finish
Note: you only have to do the above once. The wizard is now set up to do renames.
24. Press Rename and select Rename images
25. Press Add files and select the files in the work folder and press Next.
26. Press Load Rename Task, tick the four tasks named Step1, Step2, and Step4, and press Load.
27. Press Next, then Finish to rename the files with the date and time taken so that they are liked this:
The information on this page about specific computer techniques is provided for information purposes only. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information is accurate and up to date at the time it was written but no responsibility for its accuracy, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed by me. You should satisfy yourself, before using any of the techniques, software or services described, that the techniques are appropriate for your purposes and that the software or service is reliable.