1. You should have the PDFs with descriptive names which would be suitable for the bundle Index, such as:
Plan of 22 High Street 1st Floor
2. CaseLines is a commercial service so before you decide to use it you should check what fee is charged and whether it is a fixed fee, a fee dependent on usage, or a fee on some other basis. Contact details for CaseLines can be found on their website www.caselines.co.uk Caselines is fairly self-explanatory to use in "self service" but the following is an overview.
3. First click on Create New Case and enter the basic details for the case such as the name and number of the case.
4. Then click on Sections and create a section for each of the sections you require, usually selecting the Order Documents by...Date option.
5. For each section you should click on the Bulk Load button to load up the PDFs for that section
click Add Files
Navigate to the folder on your computer where the PDFs to be included in the section are located and select the PDFs and click Open
Then click Start Upload
6. Once you have loaded up all sections, click on Bundle to create the bundle PDF.
The information on this page about specific computer techniques is provided for information purposes only. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information is accurate and up to date at the time it was written but no responsibility for its accuracy, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed by me. You should satisfy yourself, before using any of the techniques, software or services described, that the techniques are appropriate for your purposes and that the software or service is reliable.
Any explanation about naming conventions or other matters in the context of tribunal or court procedure is only an overview and in order to be reasonably concise I have had to leave some details out - details which are likely to affect what the procedural law would say about your own situation. So please do not rely on the above but contact me for advice.
This page was lasted updated in November 2016. Disclaimer